Saturday, October 31, 2009

Playing at Arctic Playgroundz

Our friend Cannon celebrated his second birthday at Arctic Playgroundz, which is a great indoor playground that opened last spring here in Anchorage. Cannon was on the move as was Mackenzie and Olivia so I was not able to get any pictures of Cannon but we enjoyed celebrating his special day.

"Man, how do I get all of these little blocks to move where I want them to?" Olivia is always inquisitive and spends a great deal of time trying to figure out how she gets things to work.

Arctic Playground has a huge chest of dress up clothes, which Mackenzie loves. Here she is in yet another princess dress getting ready to go down the slide.

"Wow, that was fast!"

Look Mom, just a couple of years and I will be able to use the car. Olivia was able to pull herself up into this position without any assistance from mom. I guess Rob and I need to watch out she will be walking soon and then permission to use the car will be close behind.

Yet another dress...but it suits her. She really is our princess, just like Olivia.

No comments:

Post a Comment