Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrating Mackenzie's birthday at home


Mackenzie opened presents from Olivia, Rob and I the morning of her birthday, as well as her presents from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Larry. Then she celebrated her birthday with her friends and Mrs. Edy while at daycare with a cake. After work we went out to one of her favorite restaurants, Red Robin, for dinner. After her dinner the wait staff gave her a birthday sundae and sang "Happy Birthday" to her.

We had a great time celebrating her 5th birthday.



Opening her present from Grandma Judy and Grandpa Larry.

Olivia trying to help her big sister with her presents.

Two beautiful smiles from our two beautiful girls.


I love the fact that Mackenzie likes the toys that I used to play with. She has an imagination that does not end when she is playing with Strawberry Shortcake, Polly Pockets, or Tinker toys.

Enjoying her sundae at Red Robin. It was a great day to turn 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment