Saturday, May 16, 2009

A day at the park

We have been having some amazing weather this spring, lots of sunny blue skies. Mackenzie, Olivia and I have been trying to take advantage of all the beautiful weather by checking out some of the local playgrounds. On Thursday, May 14, we went to Frontierland Park, which is downtown. We made a day of it by bringing along a picnic lunch.


Mackenzie getting ready to play.

" Take an action shot of me mom!" I lost count of the number of times Mackenzie went down the slides at the playground.

" What a wild ride, I am going again."

Mackenzie enjoyed finding creative ways to go down the slide, on her tummy head first and on her tummy feet first.

"Look at me climb." About two months ago Mackenzie became more daring in her climbing and jumping. I know that it is a good thing but there are times when what she is attempting will scare me. Fortunately this is not one of those times.

Something else to climb on and jump off at the playground.

Olivia may be to little to enjoy the equipment at the playground but she certainly was enjoying the sunshine.

Olivia smiling as she is waking up from her nap while at the playground.

1 comment:

  1. hehe...if only we could all enjoy waking up and smiling in the sunshine from an afternoon nap!!!

    ReplyDelete