Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pictures of Mackenzie and Olivia

Here is a mix of photos of Mackenzie and Olivia.

Mackenzie is icing her leg because she had just gotten pushed onto the hot lawn mower by Cody. As we were looking at the burn and trying to get her to sit still with the ice pack on it I mentioned that it was an accident that Cody pushed her on to the lawn mower. Her response- " I know mom, he already told me it was an accident and that he was sorry. "

Olivia loves to play in her exersaucer. So much so that she will wear herself out.

Sleeping beauty. In this picture she is 3 and a half months old.

Mackenzie loves our new front porch as much as I do. She will sit out there and play with her toys if Rob, myself or the neighbor kids can not play with her.

Hamming it up for the camera at her friend's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment