Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sledding and playing in Mary Circle

There are many reasons that I love where we live. But top on the list is the fact that every winter there is a great pile of snow to play on in our circle. This year Mackenzie gets to share the fun with Olivia and Cody.

Cody loves the snow and playing with Mackenzie atop the mountain of snow, especially when she throws chunks of snow for him to catch.

Olivia has not yet ventured onto the pile of snow but she and I have taken advantage of the ready made path for her sled.

Mackenzie taking a break from the snow pile to check on her little sister.

Two sweet sisters, what more could I ask for.

Olivia is trying to decide if she likes the cold outside.

It is so much fun to watch Mackenzie find the joy in what she is doing. She is a pretty amazing kid.

I can't decide if Olivia is trying to tell me to "Mom, how much longer do we have to be out here" or "Mom, stop taking pictures and start pulling me again." Maybe it is a mixture of both.

Mackenzie and Cody enjoying the snow and each other's company.


Happy to be outside on a beautiful Alaska day.


Olivia and Mackenzie enjoying the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment