Saturday, December 26, 2009

Visits with Santa

This year I was finally able to get a picture of Mackenzie with Santa, every other attempt was unsuccessful. As you can tell from the photos of Olivia with Santa, she would have loved to run (crawl) the other way but I would not let her.

Mackenzie, Santa and Olivia.

Santa was very patient with Olivia and tried to comfort her but she just wanted mom. The minute I picked her up she stopped crying and smiled at Santa.

Mackenzie with Santa.
Aunt Barb and Uncle Bob wanted to get pictures of Cooper, August, Mackenzie and Olivia with Santa. So off we went again. Mackenzie did great and was able to remind Santa that she wanted a bike. Olivia...well she had the same reaction as the first time. Maybe next year we will get a smile.

August, Olivia, Santa, Mackenzie and Cooper.

Olivia, Santa and Mackenzie.
Thoughts from Olivia "Get me out of here Mom, wasn't one time enough!!"

Cooper, Santa and August. I believe Cooper mentioned that this would be the last time he sat on Santa's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment