I can not wait to see her in her actual dress in the wedding. She is going to have a lot of fun, especially since the ring bearer is her friend Owen.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Flower Girl Dresses
Mackenzie has been asked by one of my best friends, Crystal, to be the flower girl in her wedding. Mackenzie was instantly excited about getting to wear a pretty dress for the wedding. When Crystal was in Anchorage in February we went to try on flower girl dresses and a couple of wedding dresses. Here are pictures of the two dresses that we are choosing from for the flower girl dress.


I think that everyone agreed that the pink dress looked the cutest and would be the most comfortable to wear in Mexico. Now I just need to get Mackenzie to understand that she is going to wear that dress but in a different color.
As you can see after trying on her dresses Mackenzie lost interest in watching Crystal try on hers. So I whisked her back to day care before there was to much trouble.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment